Friday, October 17, 2008

My favorite season

My favorite time is upon us. I like the fall. I like the leaves, the cider, making fires in the fireplace, snuggling up to watch tv... This is also the time of the year that I seem to get back into making things as we're not so busy doing other things. Something about lower temperatures just make my fingers itch to knit!

Dugan ate all our slippers last winter, so I had to make more. I made a pair for me, Brad and Dina. We'll have to do our best to keep them out of Dugan reach. He's not very destructive usually, but if he comes accross dirty socks or underwear (yes, eeew, dirty underwear) then he just chews it to oblivion. Clean socks he could care less about.
So here's this year's crop of slippers (with Dugan looking on - it's really not possible to do anything without him on top of you):


Meanwhile, Brad & Dina have found a good joint hobby:


No comments: