Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tired, tired, tired

Brad and I were not very productive yesterday at all. We had planned all sorts of yard work and cleaning, but ditched all our plans due to rain and exhaustion. We've been on the run for WEEKS now, so it was nice to have a day to just chill out. We went to see IRON MAN in the morning, hung around the house some, took a 2-4 hour nap (Rachel - 2, Brad - 4). Got up, watched some TV, and went back to bed. We really needed it.

Today I spent at church, visiting the adorable new WOLFI, and taking down half of the garage shelving from the old house. I also loaded up the Element with all kinds of random crap still there. At home I helped do some weeding so that Brad could put down mulch. Turns out 2 yards wasn't enough. Oops. We'll get more later.

After chilling for awhile, I'm off to try to figure out the ribbing attachment on my knitting machine. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: